Sunday, August 27, 2006

repercussions..reverberations

sleepless on a saturday eve
i was thinking of u lately,
yes, very very recently
in fact, u were the very reason
i was awake last night
i ddn't know what triggered it
i really don't know, really
but the fact that I was thinking of u that night
you must be something to me
i was due for bed, twelve midnight
but the clock stroke two, and I'm hardly slumbering
i looked outside the window, I wish u were out
but to my dismay, we are kilometers apart
mixed emotions came and flooded my being
and I was suddenly flushed, undecided, unsure
but that very moment, I wish I could tell you that
I'm blissful, euphoric, just being next to you
Yes I was thrilled, but I suddenly thought
no, this is wrong, I probably should get over you
I'd be ripping off the our thin line of affinity
haha..plus we'd look un-good.
but after one eternity, I don't care
but I would be telling the world nothing about this
I'd be dead meat before they know,that for sometime in my lifetime
I almost thought my world was synonymous to you
before I wrapped up my thoughts, I made a pointless wish
i don't intend that you end up with me
but there's one thing that I hope be granted for me
I hope you stay, yes, that's all i wanted, and all i'd be asking for
I tried my best to sleep, fortunately, I did
but one thing's for sure, one thing's decided
I would be looking at you differently, from now on
yes, i would, but I'm making sure you wouldn't know it.