Saturday, September 09, 2006

In the Clearing

The sky is already clearing up, and the clouds? They are not as voluminous as before, but they are still there. Still drizzling too, but I've learned to cope with the little rain, after all, what can a little rain do to me?

The bubble gum has already gone off my mouth, and it was days ago.But then, I still can taste it's bittersweet presence, although someone has offered me a glass of water, and it gave me a soothing effect. I was quite fascinated and feeling funny I drank the water considering it was from the same mob. Yes, I drank the water, but I got hold of it the moment they weren't looking. I'm still thinking of that bubble gum kasi. I mean, old people would say that bitter pills were the best remedies, and I'm trying to connect the two ideas.

I was holding the glass just a minute ago, but I decided to have it rest for awhile. I told myself, I'd be looking at it maybe tomorrow, the day after that, or as early as tonight, before I snooze off. Probably I'd be looking at it differently, or it may look more crystal clear. I'm not so sure, pero, i'm willing to keep it. After all, it wasn't just an ordinary glass, it's a biodegradable glass, plus the fact that it was handed to me by someone I know I will always treasure.

Cguro, I'm not ready yet for any more water, or drinks, or wine. I want to savor my last sip of the liquid. Pero it won't be long before then. Evrything would return to its normality, but definitely not like before.

And what about the rain? Oh yes, the rain is starting up again. But it's more like a refreshing rain, completely different than before. Thanks for what happened, I almost forgot na kasi the taste of the rain. Nakalimutan ko na maalat pa pala un.

I miss my home.