Sunday, December 03, 2006

Disyembre na pala.

Yearend. Yearend. The year's almost over. This year has brought me constant problems,and worries,and I couldn't believe it's finally over. Last week, I've been convincing myself that "there is happiness in solitude". Of course there is.

@I've had some stupid fight and I think that was last week . But it was by far a fight of the year. Of all the fights that I've been, that was the most exciting. And here's the word. Slander. haha...

@We're having some monito-monita in our account. And the price is P100 per week. Hmmm..Natuwa nman ako. I've been wanting some extra gift-giving this christmas. Last few weeks, I wasn't expecting to have one, parang last year, but here's one. For christmas, they are requiring everyone to shell out P500. yihee..

@Someone, finally, was missing me. Tell you what, I miss you even more.

@Sabi ni Johann, Paolo, at Jerico, thanks daw for being corny, and funny. Pati sina TC Norman, TC Angel, and TC Tin. Talaga? Sabagay, ang kulit ko nga this past few days.

Christmas is fast approaching, and I swear, I could feel the extra cold breeze.Brrrr..every dawn, I could sense inner peace. Inner peace nga ba? haha..I'm just extremely happy that sooner, and I hope not later, I'm gonna be seeing my high school friends, some I haven't seen for a year, and others, for months, but nevertheless, they are all equally missed. Woohoo..I'm looking forward to some more overnights, more talks, more drinks, hmm..I wish we could do some serious caroling this yule, I've been practicing my vocal chords, every now and then. Oh how I'd love being the tenor! Opera of the bells, here we come! haha..plus I've been wanting to do our very own rendition of Orange and Lemons, "Tuloy na tuloy pa rin ang pasko". I really believe it is a great song.

Kalil, magsisimbang gabi tayo, ha? Tag along marc and nano, if possible. And angel, and the others too. We're gonna do a lot of catching up.