Saturday, October 06, 2007

Thinking out Loud

Haha! This is definitely farcical. I've been chancing up on some pictures over the web, surfing for just about anything, until I stumbled upon this article, not necessarily a commenting one, and not a vilifying one either. It introduced me to this/these uhhh... newfound subject(s).

Upon closer look, I found out that I was interested because.. hmmm.. Good grief. The "subject" or "subjects" (yes, they are two), have a striking resemblance to someone I know. Haha! And it just dawned on me, like 5 secs earlier?

Oh well. Just lighting up the night. It's been a good week. And I've gotten myself a replenishment of funds. School is about to end, just some papers more. And work's good too, I'm getting the hang of it, after such a looong time, actually, even bagging the top agent position.

But even the sum of all of these are dwarved by this little incident. And I wonder. Even more, I will ponder upon. Hopefully, not some farce.

Labels: , , ,