Thursday, October 04, 2007

Vague Vicissitudes

Glaring at the monitor screen, I try to detach myself from the noise that well surrounds me. For this certain moment, I'd like to impose a sense of monotony to the world. It's quite riveting that the next potentate that I am, I feel a little helpless when I should be wielding a great force to let everyone know that in here lies a certain me. Hehe. Funny. fuuunny.

It is particularly imminent that the tides have switched and reverted themselves. Curse the moon, in this case, Deimos and Phobos, for going over the fence so quickly. But I don't think one would imagine that this would be so abrupt. Rawr. The tagalogs have a term for this. "Parang dumaan lang".

"Hi flower. And what the heck are you smiling at?" haha. A sign of nonexistence.

..And I shall disappear with the whiff of the wind. And no one would know where I had gone to.

PS. Why?

Labels: , , , ,