Friday, September 07, 2007

Struck

It is recently raining hard, and I could hear the thunderclap roaring. The midnight sky is temporarily lighted by occasional lightnings associated with those thunders. Geesh. Good thing I have with me my umbrella. Or I'd be soaking wet. It's thundering so bad that I catch myself so may times getting a glimpe of the outside world, chancing upon probably fallen angels with wings caught on fire.

Hmmm.. It seems that I've been so accustomed with this little activity. It's not so much of a big thing, but I'm actually a little obsessed with it. It makes me wanna wake up from my sleep everyday just to have even a slight glance.

Grabe. Not very much of a wrong thing. But I intend to let this one stay for a while. Y'know, that one, striking whilst the iron is hot. For this thing, probably, Mars has gotten itself struck by lightning. Zeus?

Labels: