Tuesday, September 11, 2007

the passerby bleeds

You try to forget some ill-fated moments, some of which are doomed for failure even at the beginning. While others are constantly complaining with why the clocks have seemingly stopped ,when all they are relying upon is the healing prowess of time, the greater majority has been spared. You so eagerly await for days. And days become weeks. And then months. And semesters. And all was well.

I passed by the the PSE kanina. I was planning to go to Greenbelt to watch an Indie film. 'Twas very early then, and I had the impulse to just watch. Kaya lang, the minute I planted myself on the seat, it probably had grown roots.

Going back, I glared at the building which houses the local bourse. Funny it seems that people just pass by it without even taking a sec to glance. Kind of taking it for granted. If they just know that this one gave me my very first job as a quasi-advertising agent in ATC. If they just know that they serve Risotto with Radicchio and Gorgonzola. And that this one generates lots of money.

And if they just know this place was once a sanctuary. And hell, I'm missing this place.

Memories. They'll remain as they are.


*currently listening to Yellowcard's Everywhere*

Labels: ,