Saturday, September 23, 2006

Randomizations..

Ahaha..Miraculously, I had this sudden urge of updating my page. Wla lang..boredom has struck me once again, and I'm feeling uncanny..(?)

Anyway, significant events may have been the driving force, too..baka..siguro? baka sakali..ahaha..(there goes my favorite expression..I wonder, for how long kaya? Cuando?)

Random Thoughts abound..yeeehaah!! To sum it all..

  • My Mom had her major operation, hysterectomy, to be exact. A grueling six-or more-hour of operation really made me worry..And because I'm the best son she has had, I was there when the operation started, progressed, and ended. Hndi nga lang privileged na makita ung actual overhaul.Bawal e.
  • Ciempre, I became the bantay by her side, along with my Tita, sometimes my Tatay, and my uberly wide-mouthed 'Insan. Yes, big-mouthed..ang daldal kaya..I was very much intimidated, (I dont like being intimidated), pero whokey lang, mejo cool xa..No boring moments 'ika nga. From her boyfriends, flings, concubinities, acquaintances, uberly-handsome, and chiseled Doctors..(haha..whatta description!), lahat un, naikwento nia at napansin niya. What's left of me? Innumerable nods..Oh well..I guess I'd be seeing much of her pa, she's currently stayin with us. Happy me? Ahem..
  • More mom updates: I played Doctor (a cute and likeable one..wehehehe..) when she was finally discharged. When no one else in the house knew why she kept on vomiting, I told them, it was a case of "too much acid". The remedy? Antacid. To think na my Dad gave him lots of fruits, ranging from "somewhat acidic to gravely acidic..". Shame on you Dad..shame on you..!(sounding triumphant)
  • Last Friday, she left for Saudi, to go back to her work there. To think na she underwent operation Sept.15, she left Sept.21..kaya mu yun? Ahaha..Beats me..She alone can do that.
  • Mushy me, I called her three times before she boarded the plane. Unfortunately, I can't make hatid to her. I haven't accompanied her before, in her flights, and I'm quite superstitious..baka malas ako e. I almost choked when I gave her a call. Bawal. Alpha-males shed tears..yes. But not in the library no?! Dun kasi ako tumawag. When I finally said "I love you", I felt relieved, lalu na when she returned me the phrase. Here's the funny part, I saw someone, from my side, using my peripheral vision, shot his face towards me..sabi ko nga to myself..."gusto mo, ikaw rin?" ahaha..Had I not controlled myself, I would have done that...and to hell with the consequences..wahaha..pero I wouldn't do that. Hell no!
  • Lately, I've been equally fascinated with couples, be it the normal ones, and the "modern ones". Ngaun pa, when my lovelife seems to approximate absolute zero..(haha..absolute zero? reminds me of.."when will I reach..) I badly need one. Grabe, I never knew I have this penchant for couples. Cguro inggit lang. Nah..baka next thing I know, baka I'd be breaking my being celibate.Oops..ahaha..biro lang.(mysterious smile)
  • I'm enjoying na my life now. After all, I tried to pick myself where I left off. Ang hirap ng gusto mong kausapin ung mga kaibigan mo, pero hndi mo magawa ksi baka mawala ung credibility mo, pero, anywei, fate must have wanted me to try to make areglo na lang. aun, after certain Hi's, and hellos, some touches with TLC, a certain" ui, no hard feelings ha?", na sinagot ng" hndi nman ako galit e". Tsaadaaan!!! Ok na. Un nga lang, kulang pa. May natitira pang isa. I believe, may purpose yan kung bakit delayed..haha..
  • I love my work talaga! Tomorrow, I'd be 5 months na sa job ko. I have a nice circle of friends, from whom I get tons of attention, and affection, lalu pag napag-uusapan kung gaano daw ka-rural ung muntinlupa, which is a big whammy. Hindi kaya! Un nga, it pays me good, for a 4-hour stint, na minsan ay tinatamad ka pa. Talk about being lenient and competitive rolled into one. Galeng no?
  • I want to particularly thank Ann Cocos, haha..alam mu na un. Wala lang..overwhelmed lang talaga ako. No wonder, God loves you, and I have this feeling that you are spilling me some.

May susunod pa..special entry.