Tuesday, April 17, 2007

At the Crack of Dawn

It's quite alarming that blogging has been an outlet, or much like that, when I want to vent certain stuff that I know people wouldn't understand fully. Or maybe I was just pre-judging everyone else. Well, for certain thingamajigs, I could, of course, relate my deep resentments to, say, three people, eh? Yep, three people. Not that I'm isolating them from the many others there, but I would say, my nature really searches for persons I share the same annoyances, or could relate to my present dilemma. Well,at least, that proves Jessica Zafra's words still ringing from every corner of my head, "There are no really personal opinions. People say what others want to hear." Exactly.

Well, the past few weeks of non-blogging proved freakingly normal. Well, not that much normal. I, of course, broke so many hearts, frustrated millions, and became the center of disappointment. Sino-centrism? Who knows, sino anyway?(Ehehe. Just joking.) Holy week is not REALLY holy. The first of the many years that I broke the family tradition of being a bummer, while watching full-length movies, or show-marathons. And speaking of holy, there's this time that I was casted in a cenaculo. Creepy me.

Well, I wouldn't make a fuss about holy saturdays, or easter sundays, or the normal monday afterwhich. Well, the days were a good triumvirate. Happy. Fulfilling. Quoting from that line from the abs-cbn webpage, "If you are a strict catholic, pleasure is tantamount to sin." And of course, I sinned. Oh dear me. I sinned!

"Happy Easter.. There's still pentecost."

*roosters gone wild*

Labels: ,