Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Agglutination

The day started out with me almost giving up on almost everything. Iniisip ko na lang na matapos yung araw, and Good Heavens, ok na. As in!

The morning, noon and early afternoon totalled a great disaster, and I was on the verge of leaping out of the borders of my sanity. I remember walking along Pedro Gil and Agoncillo, back and forth, and taking a jeepney ride to Faura because I was at my low then, and I couldn't contain the pressure. I kept on thinking, even though I already have in my hand my finished output. Circumstances prevented me to pass the original, brought about by the loss of the fucking USB.

It's late in the afternoon when I finally met head on with probably good luck, and some good strike. I got the grade I didn't expect to get. Which was higher. Haha! Ayun. I quickly went to the PGH chapel to show my appreciation.

The day was rather odd. I was busy sorting out things inside my head, but it seems they have gotten themselves some strong roots. Sometimes, I think of empanelling a grand jury to help me decide on these issues. Literally, it kills me. But you know, it's kinda weird. Being killed this way, it's blissful. Reeeaally blissful.

One thing. It changed my outlook. I thought once you just fall for it. But then, what do you know. I'm climbing onto it. Full speed.

*Stock market and Philippine Peso: At 7 year-highs! Yey!

Labels: , , , ,