Sunday, September 24, 2006

Kwek-kwek was the culprit

Wala lang...it's anung oras na? Sunday na, at six hours na akong nakaharap sa pc. Ewan ko, I feel attracted towards the screen..I haven't eaten pa nga e. Ahaha..pero I'm not hungry, or even famished. Naalala ko, the last food I ate was the Kwek-kwek, na nakatuhog sa stick. Ang tagal ko ng hndi nakakain un..although meron sa manila, I prefer buying sa amin, here in Muntinlupa. The sauce is thick, and red, and zoobrang sarap talaga. Once nga, I bought a plastic-full, and asked for additional sauce..sauce pa lang, pamatay na.

Inaantok nako..no one's available online, highly nocturnal pa naman ako.I badly need a book, I've read the books at home over and over again..ok nman, kaso nakakapurga lang. But then, says my Literature professor, and resident comedienne, Prof. Joson, pag binasa mo ung libro ng isang beses, ok siya. Pag binasa mo ule, iba na ang pagtingin mo. Bakit? Kasi, araw araw, naeexpose ka sa iba't-ibang pangyayari, kaya naiiba ang pagtingin mo sa bagay-bagay." Naks. Ang galing nun. Idol material. Ganda na, matalino pa.

----Someone who made a snide remark on my last entry, wrote a comment. Wla lang..naasar lang ako. Pero that's perfectly fine. Anyway, Mars has always been secure of itself. And when I mean always, that's Always in its very context.

As for the question, I'll answer you in Russian Language: Nyet.

Random Words:

Pravda (Truth)-Russian
Cuando(when)-Spanish

Random General Info:

King Bhumibol Adulyadej
  • king of thailand
  • 78 years old, longest serving monarch at 60
  • name is pronounced Poo-mee-pown A-doon-ya-dett
Random Quote:

Why do you blush? When I say the wrong things.
-2002 Ms. Universe Oxana Fedorova
  • she was dethroned for various reasons, not complying with her responsibilities, and wanting to pursue her own career.
  • First Miss russia to hold the title, but was dethroned and crown was given to Justine Pasek, Panama's first Ms. Universe.
  • Scored a whopping 9.88 in swimsuit competition, the highest in history.
  • I have watched the entire competition that year, and I must say, she's the most beautiful Ms. Universe winner.
  • Ahaha..kamukha kasi niya si Farrah, for me. Ala lang. Hindi nga.