Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Confusion and Cornycopia

After logging out of YM, i made my last view of my Favorites. I was astounded upon seeing a familiar webpage. I was immediately confounded and I swung back to a state of happiness and loathsome state, eventually leading to loneliness and pagkamuhi sa aking sarili. It seems that the days were witness of how I did injustice to this certain feline. That I was being utterly irrational and succumbing to the darkest matters of my emotional dungeon.

And now, dear readers, I take this vow. All of you, bearing witness.

"I won't take sides. Momentarily. I think I'm being unfair to everyone else."

Kasi, sa totoo lang, Jerico's comments hit home.

"Masaya ka? Totoo? Ang selfish mo nman."

Ayoko na. Ata. Naawa ako bigla.

Always at the middle. This must have been what Malcolm's feeling.

----------------------------

Choco Mallows. Ansaraaaaaaaaap. *wala lang*

Labels: , ,