Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Last night, I was extra hysterical at the thought of the Friday the 13th looming ahead, kind of like the tag line of a popular novel-based film, " Dark and Difficult Times lie ahead". Nyahaha. Actually, I was bracing for the worst to happen to me, and preparing oneself proved to be stupefying. In due reference to my past entries, soooo much has happened that one time, I almost coerced myself to just withdraw back to my quarters, and probably do some cringeing or cowering. But then again, it would be utterly ridiculous on my part, and I might be overwhelmed that much once I decide to go out and see what has happened thereafter. After all, I need to binge-eat or bathe, and unfortunately, such are outside the room. Sheeesh.

Well, not anymore. Friday the 13th may have had the magic in store for me, and the magic has literally befallen me in the form of uhhh...RAIN. Yep. The rain was all over manila this afternoon, and I just had my jacket with me, which was not enough to protect me from the rain. My umbrella, I presume, may have left me without my consent. Argh with that.

Going along, I was trekking along, and barring unforeseen circumstances, I was on my way to UPM. Earlier, I was off my hooves shouting at the top of my lungs trying to get control of the situation, domestically, and probably, I was off beat, and my brother almost countered my fury. Time was ticking away, and the time constraint was killing me. I had no choice, and I could almost remember what I almost did. Desperate times, call for desperate measures. Cliche.

But just when bad day meets up with superstition, and kaboom! I've almost gone kaput, but it was kaboom! Nya ha ha. At the end of the day I was grinning, and I swear, it was one of the biggest smiles. Parang nabunutan ng tinik!

Finally, I could sleep without the reprisal of my thoughts. Friday the 13th. I so love.

Labels: