Thursday, July 05, 2007

Trust vs. Mistrust

Grabe. Grabe. Grabe.

Punumpuno na dito ng sandamukal na drafts. They are a motley group. And I've been urging myself to post something funny, or informative, or straight from the news-stuffs, or anything good that's been happening lately. It scares me much to be stereotyped na palaging malungkot or madaming iniisip, or the like, kasi, although there is truth in it, I still pull through nman, and maintain that happy face with that smile. No choice probably. Then you'd hear me again ranting about how nakakatamad ang madalas na pagngiti. Well, totoo nman talaga.

Well, probably, it's about time that I go stand alone, all by myself. I've done misery enough that misery-vampires would have feasted on it already. Siguro, it's time I stop relying on others to brighten up my day, and make myself more useful for myself. People could be dissapointing, really. And annoyingly frustrating. At least, I have just myself to blame if ever I failed on delivering that much-wanted fulfillment. And I could do something about it because I have just myself to coax, unlike others. You might be blamed of manipulation, stepping into their realm, or worse, too demanding. And I wouldn't want that. Although I must admit that minsan, gusto ko na talagang magdemand, kasi I feel that it is no doubt, mine. But then again, the usual rebuttal for that would be that you did that on you own volition. And it sucks really. Parang ikaw pa ang napapasama.

*sigh*

Jerico said that I'm way past socialization na daw. Tsk. The perils of growing up, and rearing oneself proves daunting and real tedious. Just when you need people, and then you realize you are on your own. Solidly on your own. It makes you wonder that you've been such a weakling all along, and you have nothing, and nobody on your side.

Wake me up, presupposing this is just one of those bad, yet mighty dream.

Labels: