Monday, July 16, 2007

The Half Blood, the Pure-blood and the Jingle of Avada Kedavra

Mabuti na lang, at maaga ang dismissal kanina. Grabe. I really love this subject. Advertising. And Prof Hildawa handles the class quite well. Just recently, we had to do a 30-sec radio ad. And we had a high grade. All at the expense of me doing a little rap to promote the subject. Nya-ha-ha. A new field for me, that is.

Apart from that, we are required to do a print ad promoting..uh. Us. I mean YOU. Or actually me. The doer of the project. Aim is to effectively advertise oneself as an ideal lifetime.. partner! It literally made the class dumbfounded for some 3 secs, then there were mixed reactions; some were giggling, some were still struck, while the minority were speechless. I belong to none, for I was busy manipulating the A/C to my side. Sir Hildawa said they are to be posted, heaven knows where, but I am doubtful. That would be..ridiculous. Haha! But I kind of liked the idea, honestly.

The early hours was forbidding me and sithli to do the regular chit-chatting, probably one of the greatest hobbies one would possibly assume. By late afternoon, and thanks to the early class dismissal and lack of quorum for the Biorhythm, we finally met head-on. Tas kumain sa KFC. And back to constant daldalan. And kain. Due to unforeseen circumstances, which I deem pretty positive, we didn't have to worry about pagkaubos ng mapaguusapan kasi nasa paligid naman ang pwedeng pagusapan. And with that, another jingle was conceived.

Doctor..Doctor I am sick..
[bleep] me [bleep] me with yer [bleeeeeep]...
Let's unite to make this a hit single!

PS: Tagalog word for Pimp is Titatita.

Labels: ,