Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Influenced

Lately, I have mixed feelings for music and its stuff. This neglected field of mine may have done a little rebellion of its own. I know for sure that gone are the days when I worship music and music reveres me, all the same. It's like an ongoing affinity, or relationship. You don't do it when you are most available, or the least worried about usual stuffs. You do it on a regular basis. Minus the reasons of course.

I'm having constant reconnections with music, but the rebellion has yet to be quelled. Probably, it needs a significant chunk of my time.

Ironically, I'm having doubts, all of which I know are borne out of stubbornness or plainly just fear, and put a little logic and freakin' reasons. I know a few agents of music, and hell, I dunno, I have a strong feeling I ought to despise them. They embody music, and it's biased. Loathsome.

I shall love music, wholeheartedly, once again, and embrace it both arms-wide. But that would probably be the time I learn to dissociate these warm bodies with every like, every kind, every rhythm, every tonality, every melody, and every friggin' sound of music.

Feels like you love them. And why the hell should I follow suit? This is difference. And it means abhorrence.