Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Softcore Rant

Hehe. Napa-update tuloy ako ng wala sa schedule. Negativity. Always the strong element that never fails to push me to write anew anything. Virtually anything.

Monday, November 5, 2007. You shall be remembered all throughout.

--> First and foremost, Migraine. My left temple kept throbbing up until the last minute. It felt like my heart kept pumping energy to the thousands of jackhammers inside my head. And my great capillaries, I swear, would have grown into arteries, actual size. I hope it's not tumor. And if it is, splendid relief. Death is most welcome.

--> Secondly, Insomnia. This great friend I've thought for months, and what a heap of joy to have realized that it had left me for someone more worthy. But no. The customer is back. With a vengeance. Sleep arrives at the most untimely moment, say, over dinner? It wouldn't be an exagerration to note that the soup[this time, the dreadful tinola], splattered over me when I reached for it from the end of the dining table. It could pass for stupidity, but no, I'll blame it for Insomnia. After 3am, it arrives, like an expected thief of the night, stashing away my precious sleep.

-->Thirdly, no reunion with HS friends. Tsk. Everyone's busy, and I'm busy catching up sleep during the day. Or playing PC games. Or reading this novel.

--> Next, this I wouldn't elaborate more. This is a secret. Hehe. Pero, nakakarelate ako sa'yo. Ok lang yan. You are goddamn honest, and I can't be like that. Especially in that aspect. Really a sensitive one. Haha! I'll do it. Focus. This is a new beginning.

Business.

--> The PSE trading this day all the more provided me the grimace. And I thought the main index would rally over the half percentage point cut made by the Fed. That's hefty, ok? Profit taking must be the culprit. I mean, the bourse could've made some edging over the long holiday, plus window-dressing. Companies would be posting strong corporate figures for 3rd quarter I assume, and these should be more than enough reason for a rally.

--> The Peso is at 43.55 per dollar. That's great news. At almost 12% appreciation, we are just behind the Indian Rupee as Asia's Top Performing currency. We could topple them. We shall.

--> The sad part. Oil, and crude, in the next few days, if the situations worsen, would breach $100 a barrel. That's oil crisis for us. It's already at $95-$96. I just hope it would plummet back to just $70-$80. An already high oil price would dampen our growth. We are aiming for at least 7% GDP for 2007.

Hay. Sad news. Sad news. I'm just a little depressed. Daming excuses, no?

Labels: , , ,