Saturday, November 17, 2007

Security

And for the record, Friday night was to be known as the catastrophic period . It ended beautifully, was abrupted nicely, damn that orchestration, and was perfectly ended by this certain incident I've at least encountered for the third longest time. It literally brought the whole week on its knees.

I really shouldn't be blogging about this. But now, I think it's rather funny already. It's awkwardly funny. And becoming increasingly more ridiculous. The very first thought that occured to me was those stored memories I've so painstakingly collected and I constantly recollect. They've reached an agonizing 900+ messages vis-a-vis photos and dates to remember. And now they're all gone. All gone.

The second one that entered my mind was the parallelism it drew. The scene. My mobile acting funny. And those faces smiling at the thought of instant fortune and valuables.

Once again, I've come face to face with pending death. With an almost staggering wrong move, I may not be able to write another of these recounts. I've seen it once, and I saw it again earlier.It makes me asphyxiate. It panics the hell out of me. We call it a gun. And more so when you see it just inches away from you.

I'm scared. Because of this and THAT. And why does it have to occur on a Friday? Tas wala ka pa.

15 passengers. 5 opressors. Yes. For the third longest time, I was robbed. And this day, twice. Twice.