Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Embodiment

Eating spree. I've been on it lately. Seems as if I've got another living creature inside of me, even a black hole, and apparently, it has been draining me the energy vital to me and the food I take in. It isn't an understatement that I eat almost every hour, the kind we call heavy meal. Rice, bread, junkfoods, coffee, mango juice, fast food stuff, pork, beefs, fish... and they all go down to my stomach. And the hell, I don't get fat, when I really should be getting fat!

What's even more frustrating is seeing the money dwindle into what, single digits? Haha! All spent on food items. I remember Blythe, as we were dining the other day, and eating yet another slice of pizza, "Eto lang naman ang pinagkakagastusan ko e. Food. "

See. I'm all hungry now. I want this and that. Hey, is that food?!

Antakaw ko na. Haha. Maybe. Kaya siguro ganun. Malay ko ba. Di ko naman kasalanan na magmatakaw. =)

I am bound for hell. And Gluttony shall be my passport. Haha!

Labels: