Monday, December 17, 2007

Nonsense. Just Nonsense.

I commiserate with soulmate elysse's issue at hand. Apparently, she's been quite physically tired with what she's been doing lately. More so that it is routinary. Sometimes, it helps that things don't fall that much on schedule or on a planned basis. I love surprises, obviously, but only those that fall within the bounds of good news.

I shall list all the things that happened today.

1. Attended a class originally at 11:30am, but moved temporarily at 8:30am. Not surprisingly, I am 40minutes late. I am an early riser, but I move slow. Real slow. It takes me some 45minutes inside the restroom. (may nakakaalam nito. haha.)

2. Finished off a report. The last for this year. Yey. One word. Gung-ho. But I think it went well.

3. I feel bad eating too much this day, splurging half of the money in my wallet. I'm easily enjoined by my peers to eat, again and again, in 30minute or less intervals. Good thing I've got a very active metabolism. But I think I am sick.

4. Blythe. She made me frown. And laugh. Blythe, your powers no longer affect me. I've gone numb! haha! Or we've just been close. I just realized that it is becoming entirely easy eliciting some emotions from you. And I'm enjoying it.


5. Rosa. You took me to church. Malate church. Thanks. Wala na ako masabi. Di na din tayo mapaghiwalay.

6. Lovely and Alaine. For keeping me busy. And alaine, si stearic effect. Naalala ko na naman. Tinatablan na naman ako. haha!

7. ... O ayan ha, wala akong sasabihin.

Hehe. This one is pointless.