Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Few One-Liners

This may be sadistic, and I'm pretty sure that a few heads would turn and if they'd ever decode what the hell this one means, they'd readily jump over me and tear my temper from my flesh and bones. Haha. Kaya lang, I really just can't help it.

I wish you'd "disband". Not the usual disband. Just go on doing your things in separate ways. Yeah, that would be less evil. I totally want you guys, and if ever I have time, I spent time just drifting away time with you. Excellence in the field I must say.

Just separate. That'd be fine. I've nothing against you. But the hell, you affect my whole schedule! Whenever you appear in tinseltown, goodness, it elicits fear in me. Coz I know, something might happen and I shall be in anxiety mode again. I dunno. It's becoming a cycle.

Or better yet, just go to foreign lands. Yun, pwede pa! Just away here. With that, you'd be giving me much much favor.

Grabe. Ang sama ko na talaga. Haha.

Labels: ,