Thursday, December 27, 2007

Garbage. Trash.

December 26. A day after Christmas. You shall go down in history as.. uh. memorable day. Well, first and foremost, for no reason. I kept on recalling whatever has happened earlier, I mean, to substantiate or even justify this feeling. And just to set things straight, I think there's no single reason for this. They could be a conglomerate of many many many many super many things, so many, I couldn't identify them.

1. Ate tons of pasta. Spaghetti. And white sauce. There was also macaroni. And how about lasagna? Does anyone have a past study about overeating pasta? Coupled with barbecues and hotdogs and choco mousse cake and choco bars with...uhh.. yuck..peanut. And menudo. There.

2. Watched. Again. The series of Grey's anatomy. I was literally glued to the TV screen and the dvd player hummed for hours. I've instantly influenced Kuya Dennis and Randolfh and they were with me, sitting, for hours. My Kuya Anthony was in a fighting mood, he wanted to watch but he had to go through the three of us. Actually, just my presence is more than enough. I just had to give hm the stern look. Barring unforeseen provocations, I would have gone mad and literally stabbed him from the behind. Seriously.

3. PC games. And the hell, I kept on losing on every attempt on every game. What's wrong with the world? Lemme win! World, nakakailan ka na a.

4. Slept. Freakin 2 hour afternoon sleep. I was awakened when I felt my chin was wet. I thought it was a drool, and I freaked out. Turns out, somebody played prank. Hell. The occupants of the house are 20years and OLDER.

5. Fortunately, watched MSKM. Goodness, I missed thee! Saviour ka, Jackie and Celine! Pati si Monique, akalain mong bananas in pajamas daw kayo ni Veron? Hahaha.

6. Did marathon texting. And I dunno. It was by far, not that enjoyable. Haha. Ok naman. But I wasn't in the mood. But I just texted. And texted. My fingers are designed for the cellular keypads. See this one? Grimace.

7. Went to work. By far, the most unfortunate. The very presence of these people trigerred probably the sense of being alone. Which is ironic. That theory again. I just want to go home. And I wish those residents not picking up their phones overseas would be dead meat. Rotten. You make everyone's track record dismal. Include me there!

Lots of sigh. I'm not even sad. Actually, I'm more of troubled. I was asking Jerico what the hell is this. He couldn't even decipher, to my relief. Buti na lang. Walang makakaalam. Kahit ako. And take note, everything else seems stable. I feel as if this is another of those planetary conspiracy. Hello! Is this another of those cosmic jokes?! Favor, do me a fa-a-a-avor. Exclude me, kahit ngayon lang!

Labels: