Monday, February 18, 2008

Picturesque and Almost Mobbed

Yesterday (no, make that Saturday), I was touring Binondo all by myself. I was trying to pull off this photographer act but it turned out that I looked like some paparazzi going after some juicy pics. Blame it to the attire I'm on. Plus the shades and the jacket. The weather was cooperative. It was breezy. That provided enough reason to put on that jacket. [Jacket by Rosa. Thanks! :) ]

Here are some. Too bad they aren't for the public eye as of the moment. They'll be put on a display. I hope.



These men. They literally chased me after getting some shots of 'em. Natakot ako. Parang mob.




This one is a personal fave. :D




Of course. Mango and Chocolate. Never fails to make me happy. :-P




Big thanks to Lala. Saviour ka ha. Swear. Yey. And dun sa mga nagreply sa text nung nangungulit ako dahil bored ako. Thanks. Muntik pala akong masagasaan. Therefore, I cussed. :-P





Labels: ,