Friday, January 11, 2008

The Streak

In a few hours, and finally, my state of being awake shall cease. Not counting the 45minute sleep I've managed earlier the day, and the less than an hour nap before office proper, this would by far account for the longest time I am conscious. The last time I've had normal sleeping was tuesday, up to 7pm. So. Had I heeded the call of my friends to join the centennial parade for tuesday, that would've meant death for me earlier.

So. What have I done?
  • Tuesday Eve to Wednesday Dawn
  1. Went to work.
  2. Helped made a Ppt presentation. Of which will be in dire futility the morning afterwhich.
  3. Was commisioned for an OT, overtime, that is. And because I was Mr. Congeniality, I was all smiles. And an eye closed.
  4. More smiles. =) Di makapaghintay e. Yey.
  • Wednesday Morning to Wed Evening
  1. Arrived home, past 7am.
  2. Was horrified to have made an error in my project. Blah. Finished it off.
  3. Made a new record. Ate breakfast, bathed, dressed up. All in less than 30minutes. I owe it to Mama. She was immediately stressed when I came home because she was the one who prepared the meal and my semi-formal suit. Hay. miss na kita, mama.
  4. 8:30am. Went to Yuchengco Museum. Come worst. My bag snapped. The heat was scorching. My eyes were tired. The bus gave up on us passengers, so thank you taxi cab. Thank you traffic. Thank you precious legs, I had to run. Thank you time, for going slow I was late for 40minutes.
  5. Thank you, A/C. I would've appreciated more had the room been a lot colder. Yeah.
  6. Had a fun time. Then went for a stroll, the Ayala way. I never imagined that being left alone with the tall buildings would be so enjoying. And then, I went to CAS. More yey.
  7. More strolling. And tired myself even more by briskly walking. Oh well, at least I was eating majestically.
  8. Went to a mass. Part of the day's itinerary. Kelangan magpasalamat.
  9. Dined with friends.
  10. Good times ahead. :-P
  11. Went to work.

*Notice the absence of "Slept"*

  • Thursday Dawn up to-date
  1. Went home. 7:30am.
  2. Was scolded by dad. For slowly killing myself.
  3. Yey. 45minute sleep. Then made preparations for school.
  4. School.
  5. After-classes constituted some walking to and from, and window-shopping and lots of eating. And they were fun. But I was at the brink of shutdown. Symptoms? Feeling light-headed.
  6. Date with Blythe. Over pizza. But I was somewhere, virtually.
  7. Headed for work. And watched TV!
  8. Power nap.
  9. Now.

Right now, I yearn for sleep. What I would give for even a 4-hour sleep. Buti na lang talaga.

Labels: , ,