Saturday, January 19, 2008

..And there was Fear, Power and Sickness

The day was rather unproductive yet tiring. Which is of course not good. Coming home from work is at its worse, especially if you do it when the sun is already up, say 7:30am? I have an 11.30 am class and I projected myself into coming home about 8:30 or 9am. It was rather dumb of me and the entire office to have left me sleeping in my station for the entire 2hours, when I should be at home then already. No one even bothered to wake me up, for whoever's sake. I almost jumped from my seat knowing fully well I was sleeping in a working place. Oh well. Too much for being coo-ed to much in the office. Boo-hoo. I have a life in the morning, ok?

To add to the complexity, I found bloodstain in my bed a few moments after I woke up. No I wasn't pregnant, or anything, I don't even have a uterus (and don't intend to have) to begin with. My mom panicked at the sight of blood, only to find out that it came from a wound. And I was feeling sick the entire day, so sick that I had decided not to go to school. Good thing the exam was moved for the tuesday, and it was a relief. Plus the fact that I don't have pretty much of an activity for school that day. And I've got this field trip on a saturday afternoon.

I was feeling sick the entire day, but I was afraid to go to sleep. So afraid I was that it attacked me from behind, therefore putting me on an afternoon slumber. It was a rather sad afternoon, and I was feeling lonely I had to commission my brother to forego any activity and just stay in the sala and watch me sleep. It was again that fear lurking from somewhere, and I was afraid it would engulf me entirely.

It was indeed a slow day, and it was just heightened with this small fight I had with the elder of my going to law school. Anyway, they've talked of it yesterday over dinner and this caucus reached a consensus of being against my decision. Of course, who could stop me when I am the single biggest key influence of the household. This shall hold true for every member of the household. I hold you by the neck, fellows. And you know very well what I am talking of.

Quote of the day:

"The world is teeming with engots!" -- Dona Corazon Roxas vda. Berenguer